4 bedroom detached house for saleFlansham Park, Bognor Regis
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Large Lounge and Kitchen/Diner
- Spacious One Bedroom Annex
- Private Rear Garden
- Plenty of Off Road Parking
- Conservatory to the Rear
- Detached House
This is a rare to the market opportunity to purchase a large 4 bedroom detached family home in a highly sought after area with a separate generous size annex. With plenty of parking in the private drive and large modern kitchen diner in the main house and conservatory to the rear this is a must see!
A well presented large detached 4 bedroom family home with a spacious Annex in a highly sought after residential area in Middleton-One-Sea. This family home has plenty of Off Road Parking to the front and also perfect for anyone with a caravan or mobile home.
Once through the door of the main house there is an incredibly generous modern kitchen/diner, and a very spacious lounge/diner which opens out onto a conservatory and good size family friendly secure rear garden. There is a separate WC to the ground floor and on the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The annex is perfect for additional family members with a spacious lounge, modern kitchen and a large double bedroom and shower room ensuite. There is access to the rear garden with its own patio area. This is a rare to the market opportunity to purchase a large family home in a highly sought after area with an annex and viewings are highly recommended.
Double cupboard, double glazed front door, tiled flooring, doors to annex and main house.
Kitchen 11' x 18' 10" ( 3.35m x 5.74m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, one and a half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for range style oven, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Tiled walls and flooring and two double glazed windows.
WC, wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
Lounge 19' x 12' 3" ( 5.79m x 3.73m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, TV and telephone points, double glazed window and double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 17' 8" x 9' 8" ( 5.38m x 2.95m )
Double glazed conservatory, tiled flooring and double glazed French doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 12' 4" ( 3.10m x 3.76m )
Built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Radiator, fitted carpet and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.17m x 2.44m )
Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and double glazed window.
Vinyl flooring, bath with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, frosted double glazed window.
Lounge 20' 8" into max x 10' 8" into max ( 6.30m into max x 3.25m into max )
Fitted carpet, radiator, TV point, sliding double glazed doors to garden, door through to conservatory and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, partly tiled walls, 1 and a half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window.
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 16' 5" into max x 11' 5" into max ( 5.00m into max x 3.48m into max )
Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, WC, shower, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Dropped kerb to driveway providing off road parking.
Enclosed rear garden with gated access to main road, the garden has paving around the property and rest is laid to lawn with raised areas either side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82281446.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG105990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.