3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLEATHERHEAD
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- HUGE 22' X 18 KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY FITTED AND INCLUDING OVEN/HOB
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH CAST IRON FIREPLACE
- SECOND RECEPTION ROOM
- UTILITY AND CLOAKROOM/WC
- 3 VERY GOOD BEDROOMS
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH NEW BOILER
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 VEHICLES
This stunning home has a full width extension to the rear which provides a huge 22' x 18' kitchen/dining/ family room with quality fitted cabinets including built in oven, hob, dishwasher and with french doors to the garden. There is also a separate utility room with adjoining cloakroom/WC. The good size lounge has a cast iron fireplace and there is also a further reception room which could be used for any number of uses and also has a separate entrance door to the front. On the first floor are 3 very good size bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. The 50' rear garden has a south-east facing aspect and pretty ornamental pond and there is ample parking for 2 vehicles to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82395704.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9507178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.