3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthwick
- Substantial refurbished family home
- Light & spacious accommodation
- Close to local amenities & public transport links
- A good size lounge & dining area
- Fantastic re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor wet room & upstairs bathroom
- Front, side and rear covered hard standing area
- Offered with no onward chain
FRONT DOOR TO LOUNGE
LOUNGE 25' 8" approx x 14' 9" approx (7.82m x 4.5m) Dual aspect with windows to both front and side aspects, stairs rising to first floor landing with cupboard storage below, wall mounted cupboard enclosed gas fired boiler, two radiators, wood effect flooring, inset down lighters.
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM Window to side aspect, walk in shower cubicle with fitted glass screen, rainforest style shower over and shower attachment, wash hand basin with central mixer tap, low level flush WC, tiled walls and flooring, inset down lighters, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 15' 02" approx x 14' 8" approx (4.62m x 4.47m) Two windows to side aspect, a range re-fitted high gloss wall and floor units and drawers with contemporary style work top space over, incorporating a one and a half bowl single bowl sink unit with central mixer tap, fitted electric oven, microwave and integrated dish washer, space for washing machine, feature kitchen island with a range of floor units and drawers and breakfast bar, contemporary style work top space over incorporating a 5 burner gas hob, two radiators, inset down lighters, wood effect flooring, open to dining room.
DINING ROOM 14' 8" approx x 7' 9" approx (4.47m x 2.36m) Dual aspect with window to side aspect and part glazed door to outer lobby, radiator, wood effect flooring, inset down lighters.
FIRST FLOOR SPLIT LEVEL LANDING Access to loft space, radiator.
BEDROOM 1 14' 9" approx x 11' 4" approx (4.5m x 3.45m) Dual aspect with windows to both front and side aspects, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 13' 9" approx x 9' 6" approx (4.19m x 2.9m) Window to side aspect, radiator.
BEDROOM 3 9' 9" approx x 7' 4" approx (2.97m x 2.24m) Window to rear aspect, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM 11' 8" approx x 6' 5" approx (3.56m x 1.96m) Window to side aspect, contemporary style freestanding bath with central mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with central mixer tap, low level flush WC, tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail, inset down lighters.
TO THE FRONT white washed wall enclosed front garden, comprising mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway to further side garden.
SIDE GARDEN Continuation of white washed wall with lawn area and paved pathway leading to rear.
TO THE REAR Hard standing area leading to further covered and lockable hard standing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82423289.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100964018346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Brant, Southwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.