4 bedroom detached house for saleDowsdale Bank, Crowland
- A Georgian Style Modern Farmhouse Commuteable Distance by Car From Peterborough
- Nicely Situated In an Open Glade know as Dowsdale Plantation with Farmland Aspect to Front
- Well Maintained & Presented in Good Decorative Order, Designed & Built to a High Specification
- Four Reception Rooms, Four Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms (Two En Suite)
- Off-Road Parking for a Number of Cars, Detached Double Garage with Workshop
- Generous Size Plot of 0.58 Acres (stms) with Decked Relaxation- and BBQ Area and Mainly Laid To Lawn Garden
- Semi-Rural Location in a Small Hamlet, with Good Local Rambling & Dog Walking Options in Peaceful Surroundings
- Total Accommodation Extends to 2635 Sq. Ft.
Abbey View is a Georgian style modern house situated in an idyllic spot in the Lincolnshire fens with a superb outlook over open fields towards Crowland Abbey. The property offers open plan contemporary living and flexible accommodation with four reception rooms and four double bedrooms. Standing on a plot of approximately 0.58 acres the grounds incorporate an expansive rear lawn with raised decked area, which is an ideal spot for barbeques or for summer evening entertainment, a large, timber-clad, double garage set to the back of a gravel driveway which could take a considerable number of vehicles.
The house was built by the current owner to an extremely high specification, was completed and signed off by the local authority in July 2016, with the remainder of a ten year building warranty from this date. Abbey View is in catchment area for the excellent state grammar schools in Spalding - the High School for girls and the Grammar School for boys and approximately 20 minutes from Peterborough train station with direct rail links to London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82468766.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9629987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine and Country Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire, Seaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.