4 bedroom terraced house for saleFrobisher Gardens, Chafford Hundred
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- FIRST FLOOR SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- JULIETTE BALCONIES
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
**Allocated garage behind electrical gates** A beautifully presented three/four-bedroom terraced house situated in a private mews within a quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Chafford Hundred development. Frobisher Gardens is ideally positioned within close proximity to Tudor Court Primary School and conveniently located within reasonable distance to Drake Road Shopping Parade. This immaculate property boasts many fine features such as an entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, fourth bedroom/separate sitting room and a larger than average modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Moving onto the upper floors there is a spacious living room boasting two south facing Juliette balconies, family bathroom and three double bedrooms with the master complimented by an en-suite shower room and a range of fitted wardrobes. Externally the property offers a south facing rear garden measuring approx.41ft in depth and also benefits an allocated parking bay and a garage that is positioned behind electrical gates.
Stairs leading up to the first floor, tiled flooring, radiator, door leading to cloakroom
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
15'5 (4.70) x 12'4 (3.76)
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear garden, range of matching base level and wall mounted units, roll top
work surface, integrated appliances (washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer) all to remain, space for freestanding range
cooker, extractor hood over, built in microwave, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, under unit lighting, stainless steel sink and drainer
with mixer tap over, radiator, tiled flooring
Reception Room/ Bedroom Four
8'11 (2.72) x 8'3 (2.52)
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, tiled flooring, radiator
Stairs down to ground floor, stairs up to the second floor, airing cupboard, radiator
12'4 (3.76) x 8'10 (2.69)
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators
15'5 (4.70) x 12'5 (3.79)
Two south facing Juliette balconies, two sets of French doors, two radiators
Stairs down to the first floor,
10'10 (3.30) x 10'3 (3.12) (to wardrobe door)
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, door to en-suite;
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, double shower cubicle, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator
12'5 (3.79) x 8'10 (2.69)
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators, fitted wardrobes, loft access with fitted ladder
Panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator
One allocated parking bay situated behind electrical gates, further visitor spaces located within the private mews
Up and over door, situated behind electrical gates
Approximately 41ft in depth, block paved patio area, outside tap, shrubs and borders, rear pedestrian access, decked area to
rear, large timber shed to remain, further storage unit to rear, remainder laid to lawn
AGENTS NOTE 1. We have been advised by the Vendor that all the heating equipment and appliances mentioned within these particulars were functional at the time of our inspection. However, due to Owen Lyons Estate Agents not being professionally qualified in this field, we would recommend that they are thoroughly tested by a specialist (i.e. Gas Safe registered) before entering into any purchase commitment.
2. Although our vendor/s has advised us that all fixtures, fittings and chattels mentioned within these details will remain, we strongly recommend verification by a solicitor before entering into any purchase commitment.
3. Floorplans-where included may not be to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed.
4. Referral Fees - Please note a referral fee of up to £180.00 including VAT per transaction will be received from any referred solicitor upon completion. If Owen Lyons have introduced Susan Bray of Mortgage Plus an introducer fee of 30% of the net initial commissions received by the Advisor from any life office, mortgage lender or client for business transacted on behalf of the introduced customer. The Introducer's remuneration becomes due upon receipt of cleared funds by the Advisor.
VIEWING By appointment via Owen Lyons Estate Agents, Tel: .
MORTGAGE ADVICE Owen Lyons introduce to Susan Bray of Mortgage Plus, Susan will see you in her office or visit you after work at your home, ask our agent for Susan's details
Council Tax Band: D, 2019/20 Approx. £1,553.22 Per Annum
Additional Notes Draft details Awaiting Vendors Approval
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA0005581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Owen Lyons, Grays - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.