5 bedroom detached house for saleUxmore Road, Checkendon, Oxfordshire, RG8
- Newly constructed detached individual family home set in a mature plot approaching 2/3rds of an acre
- Offering bright spacious accommodation finished to an exceptional standard with quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Galleried reception hall, cloakroom, drawing room with feature fireplace, 2 additional reception rooms stunning state of the art fully fitted kitchen/dining/sitting room, utility/boot room
- Spacious open plan landing,5 Bedrooms all with ensuite bath/shower rooms & 4 with fitted wardrobes.
- Triple garage, landscaped gardens backing onto woodland, double glazed, LPG/solar heating, 10-year LABC warranty
- Unique setting being one of three set in a private estate approached through electric gates
An individual newly built detached home being one of three set in an exclusive unique private mature landscaped development finished to an exceptional standard affording high quality fixtures & fittings throughout.
Harewood House has been designed for modern day living offering bright spacious flexible accommodation, front door opens into galleried reception hall, cloakroom, study with feature bay window, dual aspect drawing room with feature central open fire place, French doors open on to rear patio and gardens beyond, family room with square bay. One of the many features this property has to offer is the open plan fully fitted kitchen/dining/ sitting room, with tiled floors vaulted ceiling, bifold doors opening onto patio and separate utility/boot room. Staircase leads to spacious galleried landing off which are 5 bedrooms all with ensuite and 4 with fitted wardrobes.
Harewood House is approached through electric gates leading onto communal driveway which in turn gives access to a private brick paviour drive with parking for several vehicles leading to triple width detached garage block, edged by shaped lawns enclosed by post & rail fencing screened by mature woodland. To the rear is a private garden with full width deep stone terrace (ideal for entertaining) leading onto large lawned area with mature woodlands beyond. The total plot extends to approximately 2/3rds of an acre.
Additional features include, double glazing throughout, under floor LPG heating, security system and Cat 5 wiring, 10-year LABC warranty. Rarely are we able to offer such of a home of distinction which can only be appreciated by viewing which is highly recommended.
Situated in this picturesque vibrant village with an active community, which offers Checkendon pre and primary-school, church and a delightful village green with a playground and the well-regarded Equestrian Centre. In addition, the nearby village of Stoke Row offers a village shop and garage. There are a wide selection of pubs/restaurants close by to include the Crooked Billet, Cherry Tree & Highwayman. The town of Henley on Thames offers a comprehensive range of shopping facilities together with 3 screen cinema and theatre. The railway station has direct links with London Paddington via Twyford (55 mins). The larger town of Reading is within easy driving distance and offers a rail service to London Paddington (22 mins). The area is well served for schools including Shiplake College, The Oratory, Pangbourne College, Abbey School for girls and Queen Anne’s. Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty the surrounding countryside offers excellent walking and riding with an abundance of footpaths and bridleways.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN190120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.