3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBradfield Road, Wix, Manningtree
- Semi-Detached Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Stunning Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Sought After Village Location
***GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000*** Situated in the sought after village of Wix is this three bedroom semi-detached cottage. The property benefits from BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE aswell as TWO RECEPTION ROOMS.
UPVC double glazed porch, entrance door to:-
Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 11' 6" x 12' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.89m )
Radiator, UPVC double glazed doors to rear garden, wall lights.
Dining Room 15' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.97m )
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front with far reaching field views.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 8' ( 4.72m x 2.44m )
Oil boiler, radiator, UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, exposed beams, wall and base units, pantry cupboards, stainless steel sink with mixer and drainer, space for cooker, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Radiator, low level WC, obscure double glazed window to rear, fully tiled, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, shower cubicle.
UPVC double glazed door, UPVC double glazed window to side.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, electric box, loft hatch, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 15' 5" ( 2.77m x 4.70m )
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front with field views, original door.
Bedroom Two 8' x 11' 5" ( 2.44m x 3.48m )
Radiator, fitted cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to front with field views.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.67m )
Radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden comprises of a patio area, steps down to lawn area, two outbuildings, garage with up and over door and door to side, shed, greenhouse, vegetable patch, oil tank, mature shrubs and trees. To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to garage, mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82533113.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW106667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.