Land for saleRedcliff Street, Bristol, BS1
Redcliff Quarter, Phase 2 site represents regeneration of an existing brownfield site which is centrally located in Bristol.
Redcliff Quarter is an outstanding mixed use opportunity.
Phase 2 represents regeneration of an existing brownfield site which is centrally located in Bristol.
The property comprises a freehold site of 0.80 hectares (2.00 acres).
Planning permission has been granted for mixed use
- 211 residential units including a tall building of 22 storeys
- 236 bed hotel
- 22,077 sq ft (GIA) cafe /restaurant / retail space
- 23,670 sq ft (GIA) food hall
- 16,652 sq ft (GIA) of office space
Offers are invited to purchase the freehold of the site on an unconditional basis.
Nick More looks forward to helping you.
T: +44 1179 452631
The Redcliff Quarter, Phase 2 development is sited within Bristol city centre bounded by Redcliff Quarter, Phase 1 to the north, St Thomas Street to the east, Three Queens Lane to the south and Redcliff Street to the west.
Redcliff Quarter is situated in a prime location close to the city's public transport network and a short walk to Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82560320.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLD190005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.