5 bedroom semi-detached villa for saleViewlands Terrace, Perth, Perthshire, PH1 1BY
- Five bedroom semi-detached villa
- Two sizeable reception rooms
- Bay windows
- Fully fitted dining kitchen
- Large driveway
- Off-street parking
- fully-enclosed and child friendly garden
- EPC - E
HD Property Video Available. This beautifully appointed five bedroom semi-detached villa is situated in a superb elevated position, in one of Perth's most sought after areas, boasting exceptional open views across Perth towards Kinnoull and the Friarton Bridge beyond.
Perth city centre with its wide range of business, shopping and leisure amenities, include a selection of restaurants, bars, and Perth Concert Hall are on the doorstep and within pleasant walking distance, as are the town and country bus routes including the 'Park & Ride' service, and main bus and railway stations. Access to the outer-ring motorway network is just a short drive away at Broxden and the property is in extremely close proximity and walking distance of excellent local schools. The property is also close to a range of private schools, areas for outdoor pursuits and within good travel distance of all major cities and airports.
This substantial property offers spacious and versatile accommodation with some charming period features including deep moulded skirting's, panelled doors, large picture windows providing an abundance of natural light and stunning original staircase.
Accommodation in full comprises; entrance vestibule with original tiled floor leading to a welcoming reception hallway, impressive bay windowed sitting room with working fire, elegant dining room, fully fitted dining kitchen with separate utility room and completing the ground floor accommodation is a well appointed bedroom with en suite shower room. The beautiful original staircase leads to the upper floor which provide four generous double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally are mature front and rear gardens providing year round interest and colour. To the front, a large driveway provides off-street parking for several cars. To the rear is a fully-enclosed and child friendly garden. This impressive and much cared for family home, will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers given its quality, presentation and prime location. EPC - E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82593218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XB1376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clyde Property, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.