4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePenlands Close, Steyning
- New Build Executive Homes
- Four Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Family Room
- Contemporary Finish throughout
- Bespoke Handmade Shaker Style Kitchen
- Driveway with Parking for 2 cars
- Landscaped Garden
- Cul de Sac location
50% RESERVED ON FIRST DAY. CALL TO VIEW NOW.
Four new build executive houses offering excellent accommodation arranged over three floors in a super cul-de-sac location. Externally the front elevations are napped flint with attractive contrasting red quoins all under a tiled roof. Finished to a high specification the lovely handmade shaker style kitchen is topped with Nile Marble worktops and there are a range of integrated appliances including a Rangemaster cooker. Further to the ground floor is a living room with a feature bay window with wood burning stove and underfloor heating, coats cupboard and cloakroom. The tr-fold doors lead out to the West facing garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, with the master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom on the second floor. The ensuite and bathroom have marble floor and wall tiles. The garden is landscaped and there is parking for two cars to the front of the property.
The show house is ready for viewings so please call now. The photographs are of the showhouse at plot 2.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-82636244.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9702574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.