4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Inkberrow, Worcester, WR7 4BW
Offers in Region of
- EXCLUSIVE NEW BUILD
- FOUR BEDROOM
- HIGHLY DESIRED VILLAGE LOCATION
- NO CHAIN
- RARE OPPORTUNITY
We are excited to present the rare opportunity to acquire this new and exclusive four bedroom detached family home located in the heart of the quaint and charming village of Inkberrow built by a local and reputable builder to an extremely high standard. Nestled behind a gated entrance, the property offers spacious and flexible living accommodation, which is both modern, but characterful and in keeping with its surroundings.
The ground floor comprises of a solid oak storm porch, entrance hallway, living room with log burner, bespoke kitchen with integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher double oven and hob with a vaulted ceiling, dining room with aluminium bi-folding doors from the rear and side aspect, utility and downstairs WC.
The first floor includes Master bedroom with en-suite finished to a very high standard, three further double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom.
Outside benefits from a driveway which provides parking for more than six vehicles, bounded by a traditional dry stone wall and a gated entrance, large and private rear garden and a fully insulated integral garage with an automated Hormann insulated garage door.
The village itself has an abundance of amenities to offer including, Inkberrow First School with an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Report, Village Hall where the Pre-School is situated and also offers an array of fitness classes, ‘Simply Fresh’ Village Shop, two Public House’s that serves fantastic food, the Sports Pavilion with active football, cricket and tennis clubs for all ages, Doctors Surgery, Post Office and St Peter’s Church. Not to mention, Inkberrow is just 12 miles from Worcester City Centre, 8 miles from Redditch and 6 miles from Alcester. With transport links to all surrounding towns offering further transport to neighbouring cities and easy access to motorway links such as the M5, M40 and M42 this may be considered the ideal rural location.
The property also includes:
• Composite front door with high performance looking system
• Solid oak internal doors with stylish ironmongery
• Staircase with solid oak hand rail and spindles
• Interlinked smoke and heat system
• Double glazed windows with trickle vents
• Underfloor heating throughout on the ground floor
• Main Services
• 10 year warranty
• Niceic and gas certification
• Highly insulated
• HETAS certificate
5.89m (19' 4") x 2.69m (8' 10")
3.8m (12' 6") x 5.3m (17' 5")
5.9m (19' 4") x 3.6m (11' 10")
4.8m (15' 9") x 4m (13' 1")
2.3m (7' 7") x 2m (6' 7")
1.80m (5' 11") x 1.19m (3' 11")
5.59m (18' 4") x 2.01m (6' 7")
4.7m (15' 5") x 3.8m (12' 6")
3.8m (12' 6") x 1.4m (4' 7")
4.2m (13' 9") x 3.3m (10' 10")
3.3m (10' 10") x 3.2m (10' 6")
3.2m (10' 6") x 3.3m (10' 10")
1.7m (5' 7") x 0.9m (2' 11")
3.3m (10' 10") x 1.8m (5' 11")
3.1m (10' 2") x 6.2m (20' 4")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDSAL212843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.