6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGranville Street, PETERBOROUGH
- Substantial semi detached house
- Six bedrooms
- Three reception areas
- Fitted kitchen/family room
- Enclosed Garden
- Superb family home
- Close to the city centre
Not far from the city centre & railway station this well presented spacious & versatile family home is close to many other amenities including popular school & the town park. Ideal for a large family or anyone who just wants space & living options, viewing is strongly recommended on this property
Boasting all the characteristics of this popular period building, the property comprises of; entrance hall attractive minto tile flooring, good size dining room, a modern kitchen/rear lobby & cloakroom. The first floor landing leads to a master bedroom with a dressing area, 3 further generous bedrooms & bathroom. A loft conversion hold two further bedrooms and shower room. Outside is an enclosed rear garden with a storage building.
Viewing is recommended on this rarely available property.
Lounge 12' 9" plus bay x 11' 9" ( 3.89m plus bay x 3.58m )
Dining Room 13' x 10' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.15m )
Kitchen/family Room 22' 5" plus bay x 10' 8" ( 6.83m plus bay x 3.25m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.25m )
Dressing Area 10' 8" x 5' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.68m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.21m )
Bedroom Five 16' 7" x 11' 8" ( 5.05m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Six 10' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.95m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG115962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.