3 bedroom bungalow for saleAustin Avenue, Lilliput, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazing.
- No chain - vacant possession.
- Lilliput and Baden Powell school catchment.
- Local marinas and yacht clubs with walking distnace.
- Great dog walking terrain and viewpoints nearby.
- Quiet, mature road.
LILLIPUT - A three bedroom detached bungalow located in a quiet road. The property has lots of potential to remodel and enjoys a good sized garden. Viewing recommended - no chain.
FOR ROOM DIMENSIONS PLEASE REFER TO OUR FLOORPLAN
A lovely detached bungalow with three bedrooms, living room, fitted kitchen and a wet room/bathroom and a separate second WC. The property already has a very large loft/hobbies/storage room accessed with a pull down ladder and there is certainly the potential to make further rooms up here or to convert the house completely into a two storey house.
The property sites on a well defined plot with off road parking at the rear and an enclosed rear garden with garage structure for storage.
Frost & Co -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFL190272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.