3 bedroom bungalow for saleElmgrove Road West, Hardwicke, Gloucestershire
- Three bedroom detached bungalow located in a private road
- Living room with log burner inset to chimney breast
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with a wealth of fitted units
- Large conservatory to rear of the property enjoying outlook over the garden
- Utility room giving access to the integral single garage
- Two double bedrooms, one single bedroom
- All bedrooms offer fitted wardrobes
- Modern, three piece family shower room
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Stunning rear garden, full of maturity, colour and being exceptionally private
Welcome to Angorfa, a modern three-bedroom detached bungalow located within a private road in the heart of Hardwicke, presented in good decorative order and benefiting from a stunning, mature and very private rear garden.
Having owned the property for over thirty years, the current owners have decided to embark on a new life in Somerset and so the time has come to place the property onto the market. The village of Hardwicke is located on the outskirts of Gloucester yet offers good commuter links into the city and Gloucester Quays which has an array of shopping and food outlets, located next to the world-famous Gloucester docks and Gloucester Cathedral. The property is also within close proximity to both primary and secondary schooling and for the commuter, access to the A38 and M5 are within easy reach.
Returning to the property, Angorfa is split into two halves, one half housing the living accommodation, the other half housing the bedrooms. The bedrooms are all a good size and each room has fitted wardrobes and comprise of two double bedrooms and one single room. This end of the building is completed by the modern three-piece family shower room.
Moving to the other end of the building, the reception space includes a living room with log burning fire inset to the chimney breast, a modern kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, utility room and integral access to the single garage which benefits from light and power.
Further benefits to the property include double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating system.
Outside and to the front, Angorfa offers driveway parking which will comfortably park three – four cars whilst the rear garden is simply a delight. With a large terrace, lawns and well stocked beds, the garden is mature, full of colour and offers a high degree of privacy and is simply a space one will want to sit out in and enjoy. The garden also includes a summer house, undercover seating area and has a gated access returning to the front of the property.
Please enter the following postcode into your sat nav system - GL2 4PU. Having turned into Elmgrove Road West, the property can be located on your right hand side approx. halfway into the road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82796402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hughes Sealey Incorporating Fine and Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.