5 bedroom detached house for saleLichfield at Heathwood Park, Off Langmore Lane, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, RH16
- Get your Stamp Duty paid and save £29,749
- Upgrades worth over £21,000
- Upgraded kitchen with Silestone worktop
- Flooring throughout
- The last available Lichfield design at Heathwood Park
- Kitchen with family and breakfast area
- Separate dining room
- Spacious living room
- Utility room
RESERVE THIS MONTH AND RECEIVE £29,749 towards your Stamp Duty.
The entrance hall is leading to a comfortable lounge, dining room, study and UPGRADED KITCHEN with breakfast, family and utility areas. This space opens to the garden. On the first floor, the master bedroom has a DRESSING AREA AND EN SUITE, plus there are two more double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor has two double bedrooms and a dual access bathroom.
- Kitchen/ Family Room - 7115mm x 3775mm (23'3" x 12'4")
- Utility Room - 2016mm x 1900mm (6'6" x 6'2")
- Cloakroom - 1501mm x 1900mm (4'9" x 6'2")
- Living Room - 4275mm x 5084mm (14'0" x 16'7")
- Dining Room - 3550mm x 2994mm (11'6" x 9'8")
- Study - 3605mm x 2314mm (11'8" x 7'6")
- Bedroom 1 - 4250mm x 5084mm (13'9" x 16'7")
- En Suite - 2501mm x 2994mm (8'2" x 9'8")
- Dressing Area - 2391mm x 2994mm (7'8" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 4 - 3848mm x 4315mm (12'6" x 14'2")
- Bedroom 5 - 3531mm x 4450mm (11'6" x 14'6")
- Family Bathroom - 2269mm x 2682mm (7'4" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 5101mm x 5245mm (16'7" x 17'2")
- Bedroom 3 - 4336mm x 5245mm (14'2" x 17'2")
- Bathroom 2 - 4116mm x 1888mm (13'5" x 6'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-82824773.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Southern Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.