Land for saleHouse Site plus 11 acres, Altass, Lairg, Sutherland IV27 4EU
- CLOSING DATE SET FOR 26th March 2020 all offers to be sent via Scottish Solicitor by 12 noon on the 26th March 2020 to
- A House Site and 11 Acres of land
- 11 acres of croftland
- Full planning permission granted for a 4 Bedroom house
- 360 degree panoramic Views
- Lifestyle change
CLOSING DATE SET FOR 26th March 2020 all offers to be sent via Scottish Solicitor by 12 noon on the 26th March 2020 to
An exciting opportunity to acquire 11 acres and build your own home in the Highlands of Scotland. A decrofted site with Full Planning permission for a 4 bedroom detached property (planning ref 19/00562/FUL) has been agreed. PLUS 11 acres of croftland
An Eco house design placement lying in the heart of the small hamlet of Altass. The house is designed to be Eco friendly and with longevity and adaptability in mind for future needs, this means a long lasting low carbon foot print and lower bills that will also be able to keep up with the vastly changing technology on the market.
The site is at the top of Topachy and has 360 degree views over typical highland landscape. More details can be found on the highland council website ref 19/00562/FUL Altass is a very sought after area in the heart of Sutherland and is well known for its stunning scenery, nature, walks, wildlife and outdoor pursuits such as salmon fishing, walking, cycling and kayaking down the rivers and lochs.
If you are looking for a change of pace of life, then this area is friendly and has a good community feel to it.
Lairg is 9 miles north and has a medical centre, train station, shops, restaurants. Bonar Bridge is also 9 miles east and has a Hub with kids play zone and Gym, a post office, butchers, chemist and a community centre. Another train station is at Ardgay. The local primary school and community centre is 2 miles along the road west to Rosehall which also has a hotel and pub.
Altass near Lairg, is 48 miles from Inverness and 54 miles from the International Airport at Inverness.
House site with full Planning permission for a 4 bedroom house plus 11 acres of croftland. Planning permission has been granted for a 4 bedroom property to be built at Altass. This is an ideal opportunity to build your own Eco house and have 11 acres of croftland
SITE 11 ACRES of croftland
The Croftland is freehold and still under the crofting commission therefore making it suitable for crofting grants that may be available
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Monster Moves, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.