4 bedroom detached house for saleWentworth Way, Sanderstead, Surrey, CR2 9DZ
Offers in Excess of
- BRAND NEW DETACHED HOME
- Superbly Located for popular schools
- High Quality Specification Throughout
- Fabulous 18' Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Integrated Appliances & 'Quartz' Worktop
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Rm
- 2 Further Bedrooms to First Floor
- Guest Suite/Bed 4/Playroom with En-Suite
- Off Street Parking for 2 Cars
- Manicured Rear Garden with Deck area
Just Completed is this 'BRAND NEW DETACHED HOME' conveniently located in a popular road within walking distance of both Warlingham High School and Atwood Primary. The property is set over 3 floors and boasts light and airy accommodation with a wonderful Kitchen/Breakfast room having bi-fold doors opening to the Rear Garden. The Kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of high gloss units to include integrated appliances and central island along with granite worktop finish. Bi-folding doors open from the rear to the well tended Rear Garden making this a great entertaining space. Additionally to the ground floor is a spacious Entrance Hallway, Lounge with large windows and ground floor Cloakroom. To the first floor is the Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room and 2 further bedrooms along with a staircase off the landing to a further room ideal as a Guest Suite or Playroom to the top floor enjoying an En-Suite Bathroom facility. Externally the property has Off Street Parking to the front, side access to the Rear Garden which is laid to lawn with decked area.
Adding to the appeal of this property are the numerous amenities on offer including the frequent 403 bus route linking Warlingham, Sanderstead and Croydon, excellent reputable schools for all ages including Warlingham, Riddlesdown Collegiate, Gresham and Atwood, local shops including Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Costa, mainline railway stations serving central London including Upper Warlingham, Caterham, Whyteleafe and Whyteleafe South whilst at Godstone is the M25 junction 6 which provides access to both Gatwick Airport and the south coast.
These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements outlined in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representation of fact and any intended purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of any statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give and neither shall Hubbard Torlot or any person in their employment, have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
CONSUMER PROTECTION REGULATIONS:
a) No enquiries have been made regarding planning consents or building regulation approval.
b) No services or systems have been tested by Hubbard Torlot.
c) The structure, boundaries or title of tenure have not been checked and that of your legal representative should be relied upon.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 502807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.