4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichmond Park Road
- Attractive semi-detached home
- Beautiful private garden
- Close to Richmond Park
- Extended Kitchen/breakfast room
- Favoured Parkside location
- Four bedrooms
- Generous and flexible living space
- Lovely master bedroom with en-suite
- Near Palewell Common
A charming and fully extended four bedroom semi-detached period home located at the favoured top end of this sought after Parkside road. The property boasts a wealth of features that include an extended open plan ground floor, a superb loft conversion with master suite and a wonderful mature garden. The ground floor living space offers front door to hallway with mosaic tiled floor and storage, cloakroom, large bay fronted lounge with fireplace leading onto the dining area with a large refitted modern kitchen/breakfast room with underfloor heating, glazed roof and bi-fold doors leading out to the garden. Stairs lead up to the first floor which comprises a bay fronted double bedroom, second double bedroom with built in wardrobes, fourth bedroom, modern refitted family bathroom a large open landing and stairs up to the loft conversion. The top floor provides a large master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a modern en-suite shower room. There is a gorgeous mature private garden to the rear which is designed to encourage wildlife and offers side access through to the walled front garden. Richmond Park Road is a highly sought after Park-side road close to local schools and shops. Mortlake Station, Palewell Common, Richmond Park and The River Thames are all nearby. There are three highly regarded and OFSTED rated 'outstanding' Primary schools within easy reach, which will appeal to young couples and families.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82889297.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sceon + Berne , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.