2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 4, 37 Wellesley Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30
- Lot 224 for sale
- Reception Room/Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom with WC and wash basin
- Unexpired Lease Term of approximately 69 years
- Close to Great Yarmouth's sea front and amusements
- The Norfolk Broads are close by
- West side of Wellesley Road to the north of its junction with Euston Road
- Great Yarmouth's main shopping area is 0.5 miles to the south west
- Great Yarmouth station is less than a mile to the west
- The A47 and A413 are within easy reach
- Great Yarmouth's sea front, beach and amusements are all a short walk from the property
- The property will be open for viewing every Tuesday and Thursday before the auction between 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon. These are open viewing times with no need to register. Please note these block viewings will begin week commencing 1st July.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82945898.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R190718_370_LOT224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsop , Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Allsop , Auction on 0207 494 3686.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.