5 bedroom detached house for saleOnslow Road, Hersham, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- Four Additional Bedrooms
- 2 Additional Bath/Shower Rooms (One En Suite)
- Four Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Two Garages and Carriage Driveway
- Approximately 0.72 Acre Plot
A well-presented detached family home set within 0.4 acres and located in a private development within Burwood Park and the historic parish of Hersham, Surrey. The property has been owned by the same family for over 20 years and has been updated to a high standard.
The property is arranged over two floors and comprises of a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom, four additional double bedrooms, family bathroom and two en suite shower rooms. In addition, the first floor landing provides access to a generous balcony with an ornate balustrade overlooking the rear garden.
The ground floor accommodation benefits from a double aspect formal reception room with a bay window to the front of the property and double doors leading out to the paved patio, dining room, family room, games room/reception room four, a modern kitchen/breakfast room with extensive wall and floor mounted cabinets complimented by granite surfaces and Miele appliances, cloakroom and utility room spanning from the front to the back of the property.
Externally, the glorious landscaped rear garden is secluded with manicured lawns and mature shrubs, trees and flower beds. To the front, the garden is lawned with mature shrubs, and benefits from a carriage driveway leading to a pair of tandem garages located either side of the property. EPC Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83023700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY170134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Sales, Weybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.