2 bedroom house for saleFortuneswell, Portland
- INTERESTING 3 STOREY LINKED COTTAGE
- SEA VIEWS FROM FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM
- GROUND FLOOR LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR WITH BEDROOM/SITTING ROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR WITH BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
- NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING (FITTED 2019)
Interesting 3 storey linked 2 bedroom cottage with sea views from the first floor bedroom. It has ground floor lounge/kitchen, lower ground floor bedroom/sitting room and shower room. and first floor with bedroom and bathroom. New Gas central Heating was installed this year with a 'Worcester' boiler.
Accommodation - Front door to:-
Ground Floor -
Lounge/Kitchen - 3.81m x 3.53m (12'6" x 11'7") - Fitted single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, large window to front, door to:-
Inner Hall/Landing - Stairs to lower ground floor and first floor
Lower Ground Floor -
Hall Area -
Bedroom/Sitting Room - 3.66m x 3.58m overall (12 x 11'9" overall) - Door and window to side
Shower Room - With close coupled w.c., wash hand basin with pull out shower head, limited head height
First Floor -
Landing - Window to side with sea views
Bedroom - 3.53m x 2.46m (11'7" x 8'1") - Plus bay window to front, further smaller window to side with views down Fortuneswell towards Chesil beach and the coastline, radiator, cupboard housing new 'Worcester'gas boiler (fitted 2019)
Bathroom - White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c.
Outside - There is a path to the side of the property which gives access to 149 Fortuneswell and the door to the lower ground floor
Small rear yard with enough space for bench, pull-out washing line and bin area
Council Tax - Band A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83024774.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28905113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.