Land for saleLand at Extra Farm, Boxworth, Battle Gate Road, Boxworth, Cambridgeshire, CB23
- 42 acres (17 hectares)
- Grade 2 Arable land
- 2 Farm barns
- Former livestock buildings
- A Data Room is available upon request
- THE SALE WILL CONCLUDE BY WAY OF OFFERS TO BE RECEIVED BY 12PM 25TH JULY 2019
An opportunity to acquire approximately 17.012 hectares (42.04 acres) of arable land and woodland.
THE SALE WILL CONCLUDE BY WAY OF OFFERS TO BE RECEIVED BY 12PM 25TH JULY 2019
The property is situated to the west of Battle Gate Road, to the south of the village of Boxworth in Cambridgeshire.
The property comprises a total of approximately 17.012 hectares (42.04 acres) of arable land and woodland. The land is classed as Grade 2 in the Soil Survey of England and Wales.
The arable land is about 30 acres and is in an arable rotation of winter wheat, rape and winter barley.
There is an area of about 11 acres of mixed woodland on the northern boundary.
The farm has been occupied for many years for research purposes. Contractors have been employed to conduct the cultivations.
The farm buildings are served by an expanse of concrete yarding approached over a concrete access road.
1. Open Fronted Barn (30.15m x 9.00m)
Steel frame under a fibre cement roof with open ridge. Part concrete floor part chalk. Space board rear cladding over 2m concrete block walls.
2. Open Fronted Dutch Barn (27.50m x 9.20m)
Steel frame with corrugated iron roof and cladding on 3 sides. Concrete floor.
3. Former Livestock Buildings (31.10m x 18.30m)
Triple span WH Smith building. Steel frame asbestos roof and side cladding on the ends. Walls to one building are concrete block to 2 ½ metres. 3 double entrance doors and 1 rear double door.
The sale will be subject to overage for the benefit of the Vendors. The overage period will be for 30 years and triggered by the grant of planning permission for the development or change of use from non-agricultural use. Overage is to be payable on a disposal or implementation of planning permission based on 50% of the net increase in value after deduction of allowable costs. The overage will be secured by a restriction on title together with a first charge over the property.
Please note that if planning permission is granted for residential development on the area hatched on the plan (Area A) the overage as set out above will apply. However, on the implementation of planning, overage and first legal charge will be surrendered on the area so developed. In respect of the remaining undeveloped areas within Area A and Area B the overage and first legal charge will remain.
Acreage: 42.04 Acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83050226.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR180023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.