2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale1, Clydeshore Road, Flat 11, Clyde Waterside, Dumbarton, G824AF
- Fantastic Two Bedroom Main Door Ground Floor Flat in modern development overlooking the River Leven. Finished to an extremely high standard. *EXCELLENT INVESTMENT PROPERTY*
- Ideal Buy to Let Investment, First Time Buyers or Buyers. Rental potential of £650 per calendar month which would generate £7,800 per annum. Comprises Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen, Bathroom and 2 Doub
- Stunning views. Walking Distance to Town Centre Amenities and close to Transport Links to Glasgow City Centre, local park and the World famous Dumbarton Rock within 300 yards.
- Benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Secure Entry System and resident car-parking. Finished to an extremely high standard by the builders. EPC RATING C
- HIGH DEMAND RENTAL LOCATION. Set on the banks of the River Leven this excellent property must be viewed to fully appreciate the location.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this Two Bedroom Ground Floor Main Door Flat located in popular location within Dumbarton. The property comprises of a reception hallway with two storage cupboards, large front facing lounge with dining area off, modern kitchen with a range of fitted units with integrated appliances, two bedrooms, both with built-in storage and the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room and an internal bathroom with 3 piece white suite. The property further benefits from residents parking, secure entry system, gas central heating and double glazing. Sold as Seen. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included within the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchasers must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
Dumbarton is divided by the River Leven and is located within approximately four miles of the Lomond and Trossachs National Park which provides some of Scotland?s most spectacular and unspoiled scenery. The town provides a number of sports and recreational facilities including the renowned Levengrove Park, a short walk from the property. Golf courses at Loch Lomond, Dumbarton, Cardross and Marr Hall are also within a short distance. Regular train services to Glasgow city centre and Helensburgh from Dalreoch Station,a mere 10 minute walk, including a direct service through to Edinburgh Waverley. The town offers first class primary and secondary schools, nurseries, a wealth of shops, restaurants, supermarket, bars, health care facilities and a range of local amenities catering for day to day needs.
22 October 2019, 7.00pm
Glasgow Radisson Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to BID NOW.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a FREE Auction Valuation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6581550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.