3 bedroom detached house for saleHeadswell Avenue, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH10 6JX
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Hill View School catchment
- Three double bedrooms
- 23ft Kitchen/breakfast room
- Lounge and a seperate dining room
- Conservatory/utility room
- Spacious family bathroom
- West facing rear garden
- Off-road parking and a single garage
This generous sized and rarely available three double bedroom, two reception room detached family home has a 40ft private west facing rear garden, a detached single garage and generous off-road parking. Situated in a popular residential location and falling within the Hill View School catchment.
The current owner has been in residence for over 30 years, in which time the property has been extremely well-maintained.
• Entrance porch
• Entrance hall with a good sized under stairs cupboard housing the replacement gas-fired boiler
• 15ft Dual aspect lounge with exposed ceiling beams, a feature fireplace with a living flame electric coal effect fire and double glazed sliding patio doors leading out to the rear garden
• Dining room enjoying a dual aspect with an exposed brick open fireplace
• 23ft Kitchen/breakfast room enjoying a pleasant outlook over the rear garden, a recess for a cooker, a recess and plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer, whilst the breakfast area has ample space for a table and chairs with wooden panelled walls and ceiling
• Fully double glazed conservatory/utility room with plumbing for a washing machine
• Ground floor cloakroom incorporating a wall-mounted wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath and wc
• Good sized landing
• Large master double bedroom enjoying a dual aspect
• Guest bedroom which is also a large double bedroom with a storage cupboard and a walk in cupboard which has the potential to be converted into an en-suite
• Third double bedroom
• Spacious family bathroom/shower room finished in a modern white suite to incorporate a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower hose, separate corner shower cubicle, wc, wall-mounted wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath and fully tiled walls
• Approximately 40ft x 40ft West facing rear garden offering a good degree of privacy, which is predominantly laid to lawn with a paved patio area adjacent to the rear of the property. The garden is fully enclosed by mature shrubs and fencing
• Adjoining the rear of the garage there is a useful garden store
• Side driveway providing generous off-road parking for several vehicles, which in turn leads up to a detached single garage
• Detached single garage with a metal up and over door, light and power
• Further benefits include a gas-fired central heating system with a newly replaced boiler, a security alarm and double glazing
Castle Point shopping centre is located approximately 2 miles away offering an excellent selection of shops and cafes. Bournemouth's town centre offers a comprehensive range of amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities, as well as miles of sandy beaches and is located approximately 4 miles away. Ferndown's town centre offers a good selection of amenities and is around 3.5 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83066690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 136587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.