5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tarragon at Solomons Seal, Old Guildford Road, Broadbridge Heath, Horsham, RH12
- 2 Miles from Horsham Railway Station
- Only 50 minutes from London Victoria
- Within easy reach of 2 shopping malls
- Ten minute walk to village leisure centre
Are you looking for a modern home to cater for your growing family? Look no further!
Whether you want to host social gatherings with friends in a stylish open planned kitchen/dining area, to enjoy a cosy evening in separated living room or you are simply needing more space for a family of your own; this is a house you can start calling a home!
With its contemporary well laid out style and quality specification, your new home is beautifully designed for you to enjoy straight away and finished to a high standard. With built in appliances in the kitchen as standard there is also a range of further options to compliment your own style and comforts.
This house is conveniently placed within a short distance to surrounding amenities for all.
We have a collection of show homes available to view, so call us now to arrange a viewing and see for yourself how fantastic this is for your new home.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-83068901.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 129_TheTarragon. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (South London). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.