3 bedroom town house for saleUpper St John Street, Lichfield
- UPGRADED AND REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- IDEALLY SITUATED FOR THE CITY CENTRE AND AMENITIES
- RETAINING A WEALTH OF CHARACTER FEATURES
- LARGE REAR GARDEN AND COURTYARD
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN-SUITE
- FURTHER TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
*** RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD, THIS BEAUTIFUL TOWNHOUSE IDEALLY SITUATED FOR LICHFIELD CITY CENTRE, STATION AND LOCAL AMMENITIES MUST BE VIEWED *** Superbly situated, this modern townhouse has been upgraded and improved whilst retaining a wealth of character and having a large rear garden.
Located just a short distance from Lichfield City Centre, station and local amenities, this refurbished townhouse has been finished to a high standard whilst retaining character features and benefits from three double bedrooms, master bedroom having dressing room and en-suite, rear courtyard and large garden.
Open Plan Living Room/ Kitchen 19' 10" max x 15' 9" max into recess ( 6.05m max x 4.80m max into recess )
Having entrance door, double glazed window to front, column style radiator, TV point and door to staircase leading to first floor.
Kitchen/ Dining Area
A fitted kitchen with white gloss wall and base units having work surfaces over, contemporary stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker-hood over, integrated appliances including washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, double glazed window and door to the rear and door leading to
Having low level flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and double glazed window to rear.
With staircase leading from ground floor, double glazed French doors to Juliette balcony, radiator, further staircase to second floor and door leading to
Bedroom 16' 1" max into recess x 10' 2" max ( 4.90m max into recess x 3.10m max )
Having two double glazed sash windows to the front, column radiator and doors leading to
Dressing Room 9' x 8' 4" max into recess ( 2.74m x 2.54m max into recess )
Having double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Part tiled having a modern suite comprising shower cubicle with rainfall showerhead and hairwash attachment, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan and tiled flooring
With staircase leading from first floor landing, double glazed window to rear, loft access hatch and doors leading off to
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max into recess x 10' 3" ( 3.91m max into recess x 3.12m )
Having double glazed window to front, radiator, exposed beams and TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max into recess x 9' 1" ( 3.02m max into recess x 2.77m )
Having double glazed window to rear and radiator.
With a modern suite comprising stand alone bath with contemporary freestanding mixer-tap and showerhead, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to the front.
The beautiful rear garden benefits from a courtyard area immediately to the rear of the home with steps leading to a raised patio and enclosed rear garden with large lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LFD307421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.