9 bedroom detached house for saleWest Chiltington, West Sussex
- Five bedroom converted granary
- With spacious four bedroom annexe
- Secluded swimming pool
- Tucked away with stunning views over fields
- Perfect for multi generations
- Plot approx 0.9 acres
- Make sure you watch our Drone Video / Virtual tour
This rare nine bedroom house is incredibly versatile; Currently it is a five bedroom family house with a four bedroom annexe but it could be so much more. From a house plus an income stream such as an Airbnb to a separate office or treatment room or a five bedroom family home with a gym, sauna, cinema and games rooms to nine bedrooms for two families that are coming together to live and won't fit into a traditional family home.
However you chose to use it this unique home is spacious and bright, most of the rooms on the ground floor open out onto the glorious private courtyard with a swimming pool and hot tub which has so much space for sunbathing, outdoor dining and enjoying your privacy. Both sides have a patio area if you would prefer separate outdoor areas for quieter evenings.
In the beautiful Sussex village of West Chiltington and set back from the road, your home has all the feel of both the countryside with views of fields and part of the community as you are a short walk from the school, local pub and the convenience stores which houses a post office.
It is a spectacular conversion and an absolute “must see” if you have been looking to house multi generations of your family, have your business at home or be decadent with your own home entertainment room and health spa.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9564818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country SW Sussex, Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.