5 bedroom detached house for saleWalton on the Hill
- Fantastic Private Road Locations
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Utility Rooms & Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Large Ground Floor Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Large Landing
- Four First Floor Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Fabulous Private Gardens,Double Garage and Sweeping Driveway
A lovely family home occupying one of the most prestigious private road locations in the village featuring well-presented accommodation extending to over 3300 sq ft.The versatile ground floor layout offers annexe potential and boasts spacious living accommodation including a reception hall with study area, lounge, dining room, family room, and a large kitchen breakfast room as well as a bedroom with en-suite bathroom, cloakroom and utility room.On the first floor a galleried landing gives access to four double bedrooms and two bathrooms.The house sits on a large secluded plot with a delightful south west facing rear garden with parking to the front and a detached double garage.Nursery Road is set mid-way between and within a short walk of Walton Heath Golf Club and the village centre where local shops and renowned pubs and restaurants can be found. The larger centres of Epsom, Reigate, Banstead and Dorking are all close by as the M25 that can be accessed at either Reigate Hill or Leatherhead junctions.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9601491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Everett & Co, Walton-on-the-Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.