3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
- Spacious detached bungalow of traditional construction
- Excellent location close to the shops and walking distance of the beach
- Bright and airy ?L? shaped sitting/dining room with large picture window
- Three bedrooms
- Sun room extension
- Well fitted kitchen with modern units and some integrated appliances
- Attached garage and lots of parking on block paved driveway
- Space for extension (stpp)
- Highcliffe schools catchment area
- Council Tax 'E' £2360.53 EPC TBC
A very nicely presented detached bungalow of some 1250sqft that features a beautiful rear garden that backs onto Chewton Common. Forming part of the highly acclaimed Holmhurst Development and within walking distance of the village centre, there is now scope for further extension (stpp).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83142746.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327004577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.