2 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodlands Road, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9DD
- Modern Style Terraced House
- Sitting Room, Modern Style Kitchen
- Conservatory, Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom/WC, Useful Loft Room
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Garage, Gardens to Front & Rear
- Traffic Free Location
- Convenient To Local Amenities
- Viewing Recommended
- Sole Agents
A MODERN STYLE TWO BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE improved with the addition of a Conservatory that leads onto the southerly aspect rear garden. There is also the benefit of a useful Loft Space. The property has gas heating by radiators, double glazing and a modern style Kitchen and a Garage.
VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE OF THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
The property forms part of the North Meads development in a traffic free location. North Bersted itself offers a range of shopping parades, medical centre and primary schools. There is also a frequent bus service to the neighbouring areas and to Bognor Regis town centre which offers further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 507012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.