3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeverley Road, HA4, Ruislip, HA4
- Excellently presented throughout
- Bay fronted double reception room
- Eat in stylish kitchen
- En suite facilities
- Walk in wardrobe
- Off street parking for multiple cars
- Bi folding doors leading to landscaped garden
- Wonderful views overlooking playing fields
Finished to the highest quality, this stunning 4 bedroom house benefits from bright spacious interiors, a beautiful open-plan living space, well proportioned bedrooms complete with private garden and off street parking.
The property is located close to a fabulous range of shops, cafes and bars whilst a wealth of local schooling for all levels is also available within easy reach. Beverley Road is also surrounded by excellent transport links offering easy access into centra
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83195222.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1107947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pinner. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.