Farm land for sale0.864 Hectares (2.13 Acres), Conistone with Kilnsey, Skipton
- An attractive parcel of meadow land
- 100 metres of frontage to the River Wharfe with fishing rights
- Road frontage with direct access
- Delightful rural position
- BEST & FINAL OFFERS BY 07 AUGUST 2019 at 12 noon
BEST & FINAL OFFERS BY 07 AUGUST 2019 at 12 noon
The land is situated between the small villages of Conistone and Kilnsey approximately 3.5 miles north of the larger village of Grassington within the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The market town of Skipton is about 11 miles to the south.
The land extends to approximately 0.864 hectares (2.13 acres) and comprises a predominantly level meadow with approximately 130 metres of frontage to the River Wharfe together with approximately 100 metres of single bank fishing rights. There is a short stretch of road frontage to the northern boundary with direct access, immediately before the bridge.
The land is unfenced along the river bank with a number of suitable drinking points for livestock.
Boundaries are a combination of drystone walls and post and wire fences which appear in reasonable condition.
We understand the land is not registered under the Basic Payment Scheme.
We are not aware of the land forming part of any Environmental Stewardship.
Sporting rights are in hand apart from the length of fishing rights shown blue on the plan, which are specifically excluded. The vendors will consider offers for the in hand fishing rights separately.
Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way
The land is sold subject to all wayleaves, easements and rights of way both public and private which may affect the land.
There is a right of way along the edge of land adjacent to the river giving access for all purposes and at all times to the neighbouring farmland.
The land may be viewed anytime during daylight hours on production of these sales particulars.
From Skipton head north on the B6265 Grassington Road passing through Rylstone, Cracoe and Threshfield. Continue on the B6160 past Long Ashes holiday park to Kilnsey. Before reaching Kilnsey turn right to Conistone and continue for about 200 metres where the access to the land can be found on the right immediately before the river bridge. A David Hill for sale sign has been erected.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RHJCLS365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Hill, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.