3 bedroom detached house for saleBoverton Road, Llantwit Major, Vale of Glamorgan, CF61 1YA
- A detached family home with very long rear garden
- Conveniently located for Llantwit Schools and shops
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen-breakfast room
- Also utility room and cloakroom
- Three double bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC
- Good driveway parking.
- Garage and adjoining workshop
- Lovely long garden with lawn, terrace & deck
- EPC rating: C69
SUMMARY A detached family home with very long rear garden and most conveniently located for Llantwit Schools and shops. Lounge, dining room, kitchen-breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom. Three double bedrooms, bathroom with bath and shower and separate WC. Good driveway parking. Garage and workshop. Garden to rear mainly laid to lawn and including paved and decked seating areas.
SITUATION The Historic Town of Llantwit Major offers a good range of shopping, educational, sporting and social facilities with regular train and services to Barry, Cardiff and Bridgend. The station, schools and town centre shops are within walking distance of the property. The M4 Motorway is approximately 9 miles distance and Cardiff (Wales) Airport approximately 7 miles to the east. Llantwit Major beach is located about 1 mile south of the property and is part of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast with its excellent 17 mile run of coastal footpaths and high quality cliff scenery
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A detached, family home with very long rear garden and conveniently located for Llantwit Schools and the town centre
* Well maintained, immaculate accommodation with scope to extend, as neighbours have done (subject to appropriate permissions)
* Entrance porch with store cupboard opens into hallway
* Family lounge with bow window to the front of the property and open fire set within a cast iron and tiled fireplace with carved wood surround
* Good sized dining room, like the lounge, enjoying a southerly aspect
* Modern kitchen-breakfast room with a good range of units and space remaining for a dining table; sliding doors open to a paved terrace with garden beyond
* Appliances, where fitted, are to remain and include a double oven and hob; space remains for a dishwasher
* Adjacent utility room / rear entrance with space and plumbing for a washing machine, drier and tall fridge / freezer
* Also ground floor cloakroom
* To the first floor: landing area with airing cupboard and doors to all three double bedrooms, the bathroom and to a separate wc
* Very large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bow window to the front, looking out over rugby fields and, to the far distance, the Bristol Channel
* Second bedroom enjoys the same far reaching views
* Modern bathroom with bath and shower cubicle
* Separate WC
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * A pillared entrance from Boverton road opens into a very generous, block paved forecourt parking area
* Paving continues to both sides, leading past the principle entrance doorway into the garage
* Garage (approx. max 5.1m x 3 m) with power connected and accessed via an up and over door
* A workshop (approx. max 3m x 3m) adjoins the garage
* The especially long rear garden has fencing / hedging to three sides and includes a pergola-covered, paved terrace which, in turn opens up to a long lawn
* Large, decked seating area ideally positioned to catch the afternoon and evening sun
* To the far end of the garden are raised vegetable beds, a store shed and a greenhouse.
TENURE AND SERCVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge office, travel along Westgate and take the left hand turn onto Llantwit Major Road. Stay on this road for approximately 3 miles until you reach a 'T-Junction'. Turn left following signs for Llantwit Major. Continue on this road, and when you reach a roundabout take the first exit. Travel on this road in an easterly direction, pass over the mini-roundabout and turning right at the first set of traffic lights and continue along Llanmaes Road towards the town centre. Bear left at the end of this road, passing the Railway Station, to your left, and turn left after a further 200 metres into Boverton Road. No 67 will be located to your left, opposite the rugby fields.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83245727.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565024985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.