3 bedroom link detached house for saleCraven Road, Orpington, Kent, BR6
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- 21ft Lounge/Dining Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Custom Built Conservatory
- Potential To Extend (STPC)
- Driveway & Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
** GUIDE PRICE £500,000 - £520,000 **
An opportunity to purchase this attractive three bedroom link detached house that is offered 'Chain Free'. The property has been modernised and now offers beautifully presented family accommodation.
* CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING * 21FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM * GROUND FLOOR WC * CUSTOM BUILT CONSERVATORY * POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPC) * DRIVEWAY & GARAGE * FRONT & REAR GARDENS *
Rear Garden: Measuring approximately 40' x 34'. Mainly laid to lawn with flower beds and a patio area. Garden Shed. Side access.
Front Driveway: Providing off road parking and leading to:-
Garage: With up and over door.
Craven Road is conveniently located for Orpington town centre, local bus routes and various schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83266880.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORP170751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Orpington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.