4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Westbury at Damstead Park, Each Well Lane, Alfreton, DE55 7AN
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Double garage
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integral garage
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Open plan living
Reserve this exceptional home, plot 107 at Damstead Park with flooring included and Part Exchange available!
The hallway leads to a separate living room with walk-in bay - the perfect room for family members to relax. Beyond is a large Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, an island in the middle of the room, allowing interaction whilst cooking and French doors opening onto the rear garden. The spacious and light open plan dining and living area extends, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, storage cupboard and utility room which also provides separate access to the integral garage.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware, serves a further three double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and bay - perfect for for those with older children. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.