1 bedroom flat for saleAshfield Lane, Chislehurst, BR7
- One Bedroom Flat For Over Fifty -fives
- On Groudloor In Exclusive Block
- Concierge Service
- Epc Rating D
- Refurbished To A High Standard
- New Kitchen And Bathroom
- Srunning Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
- Long Lease
- Convenient To Chislehurst High Street
Stunning one bedroom groundfloor flat for over fifty -fives only. The property has been refurbished to a very high standard with new carpets, new kitchen and new bathroom. Accommodation comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen, spacious double bedroom and bathroom. benefits include long 999 lease, new heaters, communal lounge overlooking spectacular gardens, communal laundry and allocated parking. The property is managed by a concierge sevice. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Door to front, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, entry phone fitted carpet
Lounge 14' 10" x 10' 0" (4.53m x 3.06m )
Double-glazed window to front, electric heater, walk-in storage cupboard, fitted carpet
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 0" (3.09m x 1.84m )
Double-glazed window to front, wall and base units, ceramic hob, oven, fan extractor, worksurfaces with sink inset, cushion flooring
Panel bath with shower, vanity unit with sink inset and close coupled wc, heated towel rail, cushion flooeing, part tiled walls
Double Bedroom 16' 11" x 9' 9" (5.15m x 2.97m )
Double-glazed windows, mirrored fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, convector heater
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83352005.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528933438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Petty Freeman , Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.