4 bedroom detached house for saleCanford Cliffs Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset, BH13
- Character family home
- Beautifully presented
- Extended and refurbished
- South westerly garden
- Penn Hill shops 650m away (approx)
- EPC Rating = D
A beautiful character family house with a level south/west facing rear garden.
A beautiful character home located in a sought after residential area close to the award winning beaches of Canford Cliffs, Branksome Chine and Sandbanks as well as the picturesque shoreline of Poole Harbour. Poole town centre itself offers a wide range of shopping, entertainment and recreational facilities and is only a little over three miles away. From Poole it is possible to catch a ferry to either mainland France or the Channel Islands. The car ferry linking the Isle of Purbeck and its Jurassic coastline is also close by. The house is set well back from the road and ideally located close to the amenities of both Canford Cliffs and Penn Hill.
Offered for sale is a beautifully presented and spacious house that has been lovingly extended and refurbished by the current owners to create well-proportioned accommodation. This detached character home offers timeless architectural style with the desirable combination of a contemporary interior.
The gated carriage driveway offers an imposing approach with parking for several cars. There is a tandem length garage to the left hand side of the house. On entering the property you are greeted by a light entrance hall. The ground floor accommodation comprises of a bright triple aspect sitting room with a feature log burner and a conservatory with French doors providing access to the patio area. There is also a dining room and study giving a new owner flexibility as to the use of the ground floor reception rooms. The modern fitted kitchen with breakfast/dining area has two sets of bi fold doors that lead out to the patio area and rear garden. There is also a ground floor cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
On the first floor, there are four double bedrooms, two of which with en suite shower rooms and a separate family bathroom serving the other two bedrooms. There is also storage on the first floor landing.
The rear garden has the advantage of a desirable south westerly aspect with a patio area and level lawn. The garden has mature planting along the attractive borders.
Features of special note include:
• Electric entrance gates
• Gas central heating
• Double glazed windows
• Kitchen by Kitchen Elegance with integrated appliances
• Modern kitchen with a feature island, Quooker hot tap
• Formal dining room with attractive fireplace
• Conservatory with French doors leading out to the patio area
• Good sized study/playroom overlooking the garden
• Bright and light first floor landing with charming window seat and storage
• Luxuriously appointed family bathroom and two en-suite shower rooms
• Porcelanosa tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen and bath/shower rooms
• Useful outside space to both sides of the house
• Tandem length garage
NB Photographs taken : February 2019
Canford Cliffs Shops – 1.1 miles
Penn Hill shops – 650 metres
Canford Cliffs beach – 1.3 miles
Sandbanks – 1.8 miles
Westbourne Shops – 1.6 miles
Bournemouth Town Centre – 3.3 miles
Poole Town Centre – 3.3 miles
Bournemouth Airport – 8.6 miles
London- 110 miles (1 hour 50 minutes by train)
All distances and times are approximate
Square Footage: 2,574 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83470532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CFS190086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.