2 bedroom apartment for sale10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- Measures almost 900 sq ft
- Private gardens, residents club and sky terrace
- First residential development within Canary Wharf
- Onsite concierge
- Array of new bars, shops cafes and restaurants
Incredible opportunity to own a magnificent apartment within the heart of Canary Wharf. Completion expected Q2 2020.
10 Park Drive offers a fantastic chance to live in central Canary Wharf and is set to become the first residential development within the estate itself. The property consists of two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, the master also benefitting from an en suite bathroom. There is good sized, open plan, living area/kitchen with space to dine, sliding doors on to the balcony and an additional family bathroom. The development is set in a serene waterfront location and will benefit from a private gardens, residents club and sky terrace.
This property offers an exciting opportunity to join a new neighbourhood with a number of new shops, bars, restaurants and cafes, in addition to the existing array of facilities that already exist within Canary Wharf.
Positioned on the Canary Wharf estate, 10 Park Drive is situated 0.3 miles of the Jubilee line, and just 0.5 of the new Crossrail station, there are easy connections throughout London and beyond.
All times and distances are approximate.
Square Footage: 871 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83472098.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS190036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.