4 bedroom terraced house for saleCollege Street, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL3
- Stylish interior featuring solid wooden floors and original fireplaces
- Beautifully crafted bespoke fitted kitchen with central island and seating area
- Master bedroom with walk in dressing area and en-suite
- 3 further bedrooms set over top 2 floors
- Modern Bathroom with twin sinks, spa bath and TV
- Low maintenance landscaped garden
- Private off road parking for 2 vehicles
An elegant Grade II listed Georgian townhouse situated in one of St Albans most desirable locations.
Approx mileages: St Albans mainline station – 0.8 miles by foot (St Pancras International from 18 minutes), St Albans City centre – 0.2 miles, Harpenden – 5.6 miles, M1 (junction 6A) – 4.9 miles, M25 (junction 21A) – 4.2 miles, London Luton airport - 11.9 miles, London Heathrow airport – 26.3 miles.
The location offers commuters several options for travel, having St Albans train station under a mile away and the M1 (junction 9) 4.9 miles away.
St Albans is an attractive and affluent historic town, which features a twice weekly street market and a superb range of restaurants, wine bars and retail opportunities.
College Street is a highly regarded road within St Albans, steeped in history and boasting an eclectic mix of character properties; typical for this conservation area of the city. The proximity to the Roman Verulamium Park, The Cathedral and River Ver, make this an ideal setting.
St Albans offers an array of excellent schools, both private and state, and communication links by road and rail to London and the north are some of the best in the country.
College Street is a classic Georgian house which is presented in a most elegant and stylish manner and seamlessly mixes modern fittings with period features.
The accommodation is set over five floors and has been carefully modernised to create a fabulous family home. The property also conveniently comes with two parking spaces.
Square Footage: 2,135 sq ft
From Savills' office head north-east towards Station Rd/B652
144 ft, Turn right onto Station Rd/B652 240 ft, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto St Albans Rd/A1081 3.6 mi,
Turn right onto Batchwood Dr, Go through 1 roundabout 1.0 mi, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Verulam Rd/A5183 0.2 mi, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Verulam Rd/A5183 0.4 mi, Turn right onto College St, Destination will be on the left 184 ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83476343.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRS170233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.