2 bedroom apartment for saleRutland Gate, Knightsbridge, London, SW7
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lift in the building
- Caretaker based a few doors down the road
- Communal heating & hot water
- Access to communal gardens by separate negotiation
- Views of Brompton Oratory and Rutland Gate gardens
- Grade II Listed building
- Waitrose and M&S within 200m
- EPC Rating = D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A south-facing triple aspect apartment on the third floor of this white stucco fronted period building. Stunning views over Rutland Gate and Brompton Oratory.
The flat features a large double aspect reception room that lets in an abundance of light from the numerous windows surrounding the room. There are also two good sized double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, both featuring a large west facing sash window.
The building benefits from a passenger lift as well as a caretaker who is based a few doors down the road.
Access to the leafy garden square is available upon separate negotiation.
Rutland Gate is a prestigious garden square ideally located near many of the local amenities Knightsbridge has to offer.
The nearest tube station is Knightsbridge Underground (Piccadilly Line).
Hyde Park, the largest of four Royal Parks in London, is 0.5 miles away.
The international luxury department store Harrods is 0.4 miles away on Brompton Road.
Imperial College London, a world-class research university, is located on Exhibition Road, 0.2 miles away.
Square Footage: 1,112 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83476964.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KNF120173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.