3 bedroom apartment for saleRegent Plaza, Regent Road, Salford, M5
- 6% net rental income, income assured for 2 years
- 3% Interest on capital through construction
- Exchange with just 30% deposit
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and 3 bed town houses
- Superb location with easy access to city centre & main motorways
- Stamp duty paid on all 3 bedroom properties
- Private resident's gym, lounge & 24 hour reception and concierge
- 153 private car parking spaces
- Construction underway onsite, viewings available upon request
Welcome to Regent Plaza, luxury residential apartments close to the heart of Manchester City Centre. In a highly connected location, Regent Plaza is a luxury landmark residential development based on the edge of Regent Road in Salford, Manchester. Boasting a prominent position on the main arterial road, its walls are in touching distance of Manchester City Centre.
Based in the emerging creative quarter, the development is creating a new contemporary living space for the ever increasing young, professional and residential community. The prestigious development comprises five unique blocks surrounding centralised and landscaped gardens with seating and social areas for residents to enjoy. It will create real identity and functionality at a prime location.
Regent Plaza has 525 units in total over 5 blocks, comprising one, two and three bedroom apartments and three bedroom town houses.
The interior scheme is designed around a warm-toned furniture palette while integrating bright colours through feature details. The concept is to bring a warm atmosphere while respecting the modernity of this building. The interior palette is neutral enough to allow any personalisation while showing a distinctive design character.
Bedrooms will come complete with fitted wardrobes, bathrooms with Villeroy and Boch-style ceramic fittings, wall-mounted drench shower heads and integrated ceramic wall and floor tiles. Elegant hallway doors will give way to tiled kitchens and fully carpeted bedrooms. All will have double glazed windows with brushed aluminium frames, panel radiators and heated towel rails to all bathrooms and en suites.
As well as the superb living spaces and location, Regent Plaza will offer residents a host of enviable amenities on-site to make the most of leisure time and the best of City living;
> State-of-the-art gymnasium
> Residents Lounge
> Beautiful Landscaped courtyard with pergolas and a raised lawn garden
> 24 hour concierge service
> Luxury interior finishes
> Furniture packs available
> Long standing Management and Lettings company based on site
On the capital growth side of this development, whether you're a home owner or investor, the M5 postcode area where Regent Plaza is positioned is reported by Savills to increase by a huge 21.6% over the next 4 years!
On the rental rate growth side, Savills report this to be 17% growth in the next 4 years. This is great news for investors and home owners alike. The short and medium term equity to be secured in a property purchase here is very attractive and the demand for rental property here almost growing at the same rate should an owner wish to rent it out in the future and retain the property as an asset.
Manchester is the fastest growing City in the UK with largest economy outside of London. Also named "The Best Place to Live in the UK" too it is easy to see why home owners and investors alike are attracted to buying property here. Add in the growth rates and huge development in the area of Regent Plaza and Salford and this ticks all the boxes.
All deposits on a purchase at Regent Plaza are protected, construction is underway on site and viewings can be arranged by calling .
Brought to you by TK Property Group Ltd.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 34546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TK PROPERTY GROUP LTD . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.