4 bedroom detached house for saleCHELWORTH at Mill Brook, Trowbridge Road, Westbury, BA13
- Upgraded kitchen
- Backs on to open fields
- Cul-de-sac location
- Detached home with double garage
- South west facing garden
- Open plan kitchen
- French doors from the kitchen and dining room
- Bright and airy lounge
- 4 double bedrooms
- Your master bedroom with en suite
The entrance hall of this spacious home leads to the airy lounge and a stylish kitchen with breakfast and family areas. This space opens directly out onto your rear garden, as does the adjoining dining room. Downstairs also has a study - a useful home office. Four double bedrooms provide plenty of room for your family and guests, the master with a full en suite and fitted wardrobes.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 6130mm x 4100mm (20'1'' x 13'5'')
- Lounge - 5050mm x 3800mm (16'6'' x 12'5'')
- Dining - 3201mm x 3100mm (10'6'' x 10'2'')
- Study - 3006mm x 2850mm (9'10'' x 9'4'')
- Utility - 1861mm x 1595mm (6'1'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1595mm x 900mm (5'2'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4775mm x 4261mm (15'7'' x 13'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2077mm x 2561mm (6'9'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3476mm x 3800mm (11'4'' x 12'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3552mm x 3616mm (11'7'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3736mm x 3275mm (12'3'' x 10'8'')
- Bathroom - 2584mm x 2071mm (8'5'' x 6'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-83517968.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.