2 bedroom flat for saleConsort Court,York Road,GU22
- Specialist Retirement Builder
- Residents lounge
- Appello emergency call system
- Guest Suite and a lift to all floors
- Car Park
- Residential Development manager
- Communal gardens
- Minimum Age 55
- Leasehold from 2000 for 125 years
A two bedroom retirement apartment located on the ground floor offered to the market with residents lounge and car park available.
A popular two-bedroom ground floor apartment exclusive for the over 55’s, built by Messrs Laing Retirement circa 2001 and ideally situated on the fringe of Woking town centre, within a short walk to the shopping centre. The development has a gated entrance, security entry, lift to all floors, useful communal living room and a development manager in case of emergencies. There is also a guest room for hire for visitors and a second staircase for quicker access to the town centre. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24-hour emergency Appello call system. This particular apartment is extremely bright with a spacious double aspect living room, fully fitted kitchen with various appliance plus two bedrooms and a bathroom. The main bedroom has a built in double wardrobe cupboard and the bathroom includes enclosed bath with mixer tap and additional shower cubicle. All windows are UPVC units and heating is via electric via storage heaters. The aforementioned situation could not be more convenient as it is literally minutes from the town centre, with shops, doctors, dentists, chemists and the community hospital all nearby and within easy walking distance. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3125395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.