5 bedroom detached house for saleSatwell, Rotherfield Greys, Oxfordshire, RG9
- Stunning Reception Hall, Magnificent open plan L shaped Kitchen/Dining/Family room ? French doors opening onto south facing terrace & gardens
- Formal triple aspect drawing room with double sided fireplace (with kitchen), Study with vaulted ceiling; French doors & stairs to first floor playroom
- First floor master bedroom suite with dressing room, sewing room, en suite bathroom, shower & sauna, 2 further first floor Bedroom suites, additional 2 further bedroom suites to the ground floor
- Double garage with apartment over comprising ground floor kitchen and open plan living /bedroom with en suite shower room to the first floor
- Landscaped mature grounds with feature building housing hot tub, additional parking for several vehicles
This rarely available offers elegant well-proportioned light & airy accommodation. The vaulted and high ceilings are a feature of the property providing excellent entertaining and living space. The reception hall has a stone floor and leads to the principal living accommodation on one side and ground floor bedroom suites to the other. The open plan kitchen/dining/family area is undoubtedly a feature providing an excellent entertaining space, beautifully fitted and opening out onto a stunning seating area and gardens. Access from this area leads through to the formal triple aspect drawing room where the open fireplace is double sided with the kitchen area and there are bi folding doors onto the terrace. The family room has folding doors to separate it if required and the study, which has a vaulted ceiling & lovely views over the garden, could also be used as a sun room, studio or further bedroom. A secondary staircase from the inner hall leads up to playroom area. Accessed from the reception hall is the cloakroom and utility/laundry room with access to the garden. Upstairs the master suite boasts an en suite dressing room, sewing room, luxury bathroom with shower and sauna. There are two more bedrooms on this floor, both with stylish en suites and built in wardrobe cupboards. Approached via automated gates into a gravelled driveway providing parking for several cars and access to the double garage and self-contained annexe comprising kitchen, bedroom & en suite shower room. The gardens are enclosed by mature trees, hedging and fencing providing privacy and seclusion, enjoying a southerly aspect to the rear. The stone terrace wraps around the property providing wonderful different seating areas.
Satwell is a small hamlet forming part of the village of Shepherds Green, close to Rotherfield Greys. Situated only 3 miles from Henley town centre which offers a comprehensive range of shopping, including 3 screen cinema, theatre and a variety of restaurants/cafes. Henley railway station gives Main Line access (via Twyford) 10 minutes or (Reading) 18 minutes with a fast service to London Paddington (from 25 minutes).The area is well served for schools including Shiplake College, Oratory, Reading Blue Coats, The Abbey School for girls and Queen Anne’s in Caversham. The nearby River Thames and countryside offers extensive walking facilities and river pursuits. The larger towns of Reading and Oxford are within easy driving distance as are M4 J8/9 M40 J4 and Heathrow.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN130142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.