3 bedroom terraced house for saleCracklewood Close, West Moors, Dorset, BH22 0DU
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Convenient yet semi-rural location
- Three bedrooms
- 19ft Dual aspect lounge/dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Family bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom
- South facing rear garden
- Approx. 4 acres of communal grounds
- One allocated parking space
- Offered with no onward chain
This well-presented and generous sized three bedroom mid-terraced family home has a private south facing rear garden and allocated parking. Cracklewood Close is an extremely popular modern development set within approximately 4 acres of beautifully kept communal grounds, situated in a convenient yet semi-rural location on the outskirts of Ferndown.
• Entrance hall
• Ground floor cloakroom finished in a modern white suite
• 19ft Dual aspect lounge/dining room with a double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed French doors leading out to the private and south facing rear garden
• Modern kitchen incorporating ample work surfaces, a good range of base and wall units, integrated oven, hob and extractor, recess and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine, recess for a fridge/freezer, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, attractive tiled splashbacks, a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and a double glazed door leading out to the patio area
• First floor landing
• Loft hatch with a pull down ladder giving access to a useful loft space
• Cupboard housing the replacement gas-fired Worcester boiler
• Master bedroom which is a double bedroom enjoying a view over the rear garden
• Guest double bedroom with a view to the front aspect
• Third single bedroom overlooking the rear garden
• Family bathroom finished in a modern white suite to incorporate a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower hose, pedestal wash hand basin and wc
• Rear garden with maximum measurements of 45ft x 25ft, facing a southerly aspect and offering an excellent degree of seclusion. The garden has been landscaped to incorporate a good sized paved patio area, a gravelled area and an area of artificial lawn
• Conveyed with one allocated parking space and an area designated for visitors parking on a first come first served basis
• Further benefits include double glazing, a newly installed Worcester boiler
• Offered with no onward chain
Ferndown’s town centre is located approximately 1 mile away, whist the village centre of West Moors is located approximately 1 mile away. The market town of Ringwood is located approximately 4.5 miles away. The nearest bus stop is less than 150 metres away and provides routes to Ferndown, Ringwood, Bournemouth and Poole.
Maintenance charge for communal gardens and grounds: £32 per month
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATING: C
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83553167.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 136794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.