3 bedroom duplex for sale3 bed at Beckton Parkside, Newham Way, Beckton, London E6 5JN
- *Brand new development - COMING SOON!*
- Balconies to selected plots
- Park views to selected plots
- Cycle stores
- Ideally located for an easy commute
- Built with a modern specification so no DIY required
- Selection of integrated kitchen appliances
- Exclusive residents' only gym and communal gardens
- Over 150 allocated parking bays available to purchase
- The ideal home for first time buyers and commuters
Studio, 1,2 and 3-bedroom apartments
Balconies and park views to some plots
Wheelchair adaptable homes available
Westfield Stratford City 15 minutes' drive away
DLR station within walking distance
A development of new homes in Beckton, which offers a high-quality specification, landscaped open space and a children's play area. The proximity of the development to the A13, together with excellent local transport connections and amenities, will appeal to commuters, to families and to first-time buyers.
This development is currently marketed from our divisional office. There is no sales presence on site.
Sales office opening hours
Monday: 09:00 - 17:00
Tuesday: 09:00 - 17:00
Wednesday: 09:00 - 17:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 17:00
Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
*Images used in this listing are indicative only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Beckton_Parkside_25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Thames Gateway). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.