3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleUpper Beeding
- Detached three bedroom bungalow
- Exceptionally well presented & spacious accommodation
- Superb fitted kitchen
- Open plan living/dining room
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Pretty rear garden
- Off street parking
- No Chain
An exceptionally well presented and spacious three bedroom detached bungalow with pretty rear garden and driveway providing off street parking for a number of cars.
The bungalow has a large well fitted modern kitchen with high gloss white units and integrated appliances opening to spacious living/dining area with wood flooring and patio doors leading to the garden. The master bedroom has a range of built in storage cupboards and a contemporary ensuite with walk in shower, while there are two further double bedrooms and a lovely modern family shower room.
At the front of the property is off road parking and the rear garden is laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs and faces South-East.
There is gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout with the roof replaced in 2014 with a DECRA Lightweight metal roofing system. No forward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83572559.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5391036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.