4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ryton at Barley Meadows, Cramlington, Weldon Road, Cramlington, NE23
- NHBC Warranty
- 2 x En-Suite
- Feature Bay Window
- French Doors
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom
- NHBC Warranty
PRICE REDUCED, FLOORING, UPGRADED KITCHEN & READY TO MOVE INTO NOW!...4 bedroom FAMILY home with BAY WINDOW & double doors leading to the OPEN PLAN kitchen/breakfast/family room which is perfect for ENTERTAINING. You also benefit from FRENCH DOORS leading out onto your garden. There is an EN SUITE to the MASTER bedroom and a further jack & jill EN SUITE to the SECOND & FOURTH bedrooms, perfect for overnight guests or a growing FAMILY. A real MUST SEE.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.264 x 6.529 metre
- Kitchen - 3.904 x 2.88 metre
- BreakfastFamily - 4.744 x 3.05 metre
- WC - .946 x 1.65 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.264 x 4.436 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 2.275 x 1.4 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.599 x 2.758 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.992 x 1.61 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.34 x 2.807 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.142 x 3.611 metre
- Bathroom - 1.98 x 1.7 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-83583536.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071630000015_4_53_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Newcastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.