2 bedroom terraced house for saleStanley Street, Northampton
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Close to Town Centre Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Re-fitted Bathroom
- Useable Cellar
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Expected To Sell Quickly
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
** OPEN HOUSE EVENT** 58 Stanley Street, Northampton, NN2 6DE - Saturday 3rd August between 1pm and 2pm. NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY - Come and view this ideal first time buy!
Reached via main front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 22'1 max x 9'10 max (6.73m x 2.99m)
Window to front aspect. Open fireplace. Two radiators. French doors giving access to rear garden. Archway to:
KITCHEN 10'3 x 6'10 (3.12m x 2.08m)
Fitted with units to base and wall with wooden work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit with mixer taps over. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Boiler for central heating. Window to rear aspect. Door giving access to:
CELLAR 13'3 max x 10'1 max (4.03m x 3.07m)
Steps leading down to cellar space. Power and lighting.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Storage cupboard. Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 13'1 max x 10'4 max (3.98m x 3.14m)
Window to front aspect. Original fireplace with hearth.
BEDROOM TWO 11'5 x 7'5 (3.47m x 2.26m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Radiator.
Suite comprising panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Towel rail style radiator. Frosted window to rear aspect.
Enclosed by fencing and mainly laid to patio. Covered decking area suitable for outside entertaining. Space for timber tool shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83618984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL203122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.