2 bedroom apartment for saleGarnier Drive, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50
- Luxury Retirement Village
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Luxury ground floor apartment with woodland views
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms Close to all village facilities
- Allocated parking if required On-site shop, restaurant and wellness centre
- Presented in immaculate condition
- No Forward Chain
An immaculate two bedroom ground floor apartment, situated in the heart of beautiful retirement village. Offering range of facilities with on-site restaurant and shop and swimming pool. The property offers a fantastic position in the village, offering private seclusion but with everything on hand if needed. There are two impressive double bedrooms with fully tiled en-suite shower room and range of fitted wardrobes to the main bedroom. The property is entered via the hallway into the spacious living /dining room to the rear overlooking the woods behind with access to the private raised balcony area and access to the beautifully upgraded the fully fitted kitchen, there is also a family bathroom, and to the outside there is private parking for one car and stunning communal gardens.
Bishopstoke Park retirement village offers stunning apartments in beautiful surroundings, state-of-the-art facilities and a vibrant community. At Bishopstoke Park, the best of luxury retirement living is combined with an independent lifestyle designed around you, creating a unique experience. Taking pride of place at the heart of Bishopstoke Park retirement village is the painstakingly restored 19th-century Mount building providing a unique focal point for village life. A state-of-the-art wellness centre and spa offers a luxurious swimming pool, Whirlpool bath, steam room, sauna, and fully equipped gymnasium. Nestled alongside the Mount are Cotton's deli and the Redwood Bistro - both vibrant spaces where you can relax and be proud to entertain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-83628113.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSW190314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charters, Bishops Waltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.